The Zamberlan Zenith GTX boasts the Zamberlan® Vibram® Active sole that is light and stable, with optimal traction and control. The tip to toe lacing provides precise fit with side webbing to lock heel in place. The split leather upper, with mesh insert, allows for lightness and resistance.
Award winning hiking shoe providing great stability.
- Uppers: Hydrobloc® Split Leather
- Lining: Gore-Tex®
- Sole: Zamberlan® Vibram® Active
ZAMBERLAN® VIBRAM® ACTIVE
- Back TPU stabilizer for max stability and heel locking.
- Compression moulded EVA for shock absorption and overall comfort.
- Dual density rubber for better stability and to help correct touch down.
- Graded profile for easy toe off and toe bumper for added protection.
- Under-heel internal element to further absorb foot impact.
- Internal TPU plate to improve balance, grant support and follow natural foot flexion.
- Large contact toe and heel area for better grip.
- Wide grooves for good self-cleaning action.
- Engraved shank for better grip on uneven ground.
- Multi-directional lugs to enhance traction and toe off.