The new Zamberlan Vibram Darwin sole is an exclusive sole to Zamberlan that features a dual-density PU midsole (one lower-density layer for cushion and one higher-density for stability and shock absorption). The outsole features excellent tread for superior grip, good downhill braking, a toe-climbing zone, and lugs wide enough they can be easily cleaned with a stick or finger. The Gore-Tex lining provides the utmost protection and breathability while the MICROTEX wicking nylon collar lining helps control excess moisture. Feel the slight rocker on this boot as you climb uphill with ease.
Upgraded with the new Zamberlan Vibram Darwin outsole, made specifically for wide-lasted boots, the 1006 Vioz Plus GTX RR WL is an evolution of Zamberlan’s best-selling 996 Vioz GT.
- Uppers: Hydrobloc® Full Grain Leather
- Leather Thickness: 2.8mm
- Upper Protection: Rubber Rand
- Hardware: H.R.T. “High Resistance Treatment
- Lining: Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort
- Footbed: Zamberlan® Memory Foam
- Padding: Z.A.S. “Zamberlan Air System”
- Insole/Shank: Zamberlan Modular Flex GT
- Toe & Heel: Thermoplastic
- Sole Package: Zamberlan® Vibram® Darwin
- Construction: GTX Bootee