The Zamberlan Men’s Perk GTX RR is a protective yet flexible boot, thanks to Vibram Grivola sole package for light hiking and trailing. The Suede and Cordura upper with Gore-Tex Performance Comfort lining for utmost breathability and optimal internal microclimate ensures lightweight and comfort. It features a well designed outer-sole tread pattern with well positioned lugs to ensure good traction and grip. The undercut heel will support the downhill brake.
Zamberlan Explore Last: good volume fit, shaped instep area and defined rocking an heel lock area. Steady heel lock.
- Uppers: Hydrobloc® Split Leather/Cordura
- Upper Protection: P.U. Coated Leather
- Hardware: H.R.T. “Hight Resistance Treatment”
- Lining: Gore-Tex® – Performance Comfort
- Footbed: Z-Belt
- Padding: Z.A.S. “Zamberlan Air System”
- Insole/Shank: Zamberlan Modular Flex GT
- Toe & Heel: Thermoplastic
- Sole Package: Vibram® Grivola
- Construction: GTX Bootee