Bi-Tension system is a tensioned rubber wrap reaching down two sides of the shoe. It gives priority to sensitivity and subtle support. Specially adapted to our slightly asymmetrical models, Bi-Tension runs under the front of the toes and draws down along the sides of the foot, leaving the center pad for sensitivity.
AIR MESH TONGUE
Padded air mesh tongue ensures all-day cushioning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including hexavalent chromium, formaldehyde, and perfluorinated compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
SCARPA EURO US SIZING CHART
All SCARPA non-plastic footwear and our Alien 3.0 uses European sizing.
- 1 Euro whole size = 6.6 mm = 0.26 inches
- 1 US whole size = 8.4 mm = 0.33 inches
- The 30 Euro sizes below cover the same size range as 24 US sizes
- Euro sizes provide a better, more precise fit for your intended use
- For mountaineering boots, upsize (1/2+ sizes) depending on desired fit.