Passive randing is constructed and tensioned for situations where the primary focus is not dynamic support, but instead – comfort. New climbers developing footwork, professional guides leading all day trips, and long multi-pitch climbing are all examples of where comfort is equally as important and beneficial as performance is.
ZONAL STRETCH KNIT
A proprietary technology from SCARPA, this one-piece stretch knit upper utilizes strategically placed varying thickness of material which controls stretch, provides extreme breathability, and is also washable.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including hexavalent chromium, formaldehyde, and perfluorinated compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
SCARPA EURO US SIZING CHART
All SCARPA non-plastic footwear and our Alien 3.0 uses European sizing.
- 1 Euro whole size = 6.6 mm = 0.26 inches
- 1 US whole size = 8.4 mm = 0.33 inches
- The 30 Euro sizes below cover the same size range as 24 US sizes
- Euro sizes provide a better, more precise fit for your intended use
- For mountaineering boots, upsize (1/2+ sizes) depending on desired fit.