PCB-TENSION™ ACTIVE RAND
PCB-Tension system is SCARPA’s most minimalist tension system designed with prehensile foot movement and sensitivity in mind. Perfectly adapted to work with the SRT system, Power Connection Band gives the foot complete freedom by reducing layers around the foot and minimizing distance between the foot and sole rubber pad.
SURROUND RUBBER TENSION (SRT)
SRT is a layer of our ultra-soft M50 rubber that wraps around the forefoot and translates the power directly to the tips of the toes. It also provides maximum friction and sensitivity for toe-hooking. Climbing with soft shoes improves one’s climbing style and naturally strengthens toe power. The total freedom of foot placement stimulates a faster and more dynamic movement on rock or plastic.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including hexavalent chromium, formaldehyde, and perfluorinated compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
SCARPA EURO US SIZING CHART
All SCARPA non-plastic footwear and our Alien 3.0 uses European sizing.
- 1 Euro whole size = 6.6 mm = 0.26 inches
- 1 US whole size = 8.4 mm = 0.33 inches
- The 30 Euro sizes below cover the same size range as 24 US sizes
- Euro sizes provide a better, more precise fit for your intended use
- For mountaineering boots, upsize (1/2+ sizes) depending on desired fit.