The Fire Maple Fire-Spark Stove’s innovative burner design really comes into its own when the wind picks up
The Fire Maple Fire-Spark Stove is an invaluable partner for outdoor chefs – the wind resistant design and low centre of gravity allow for a great cooking experience even in breezy conditions. The Fire-Spark stove is fully wind-resistant, the burner features innovative Beehive TM wind-resistant net made from high temperature alloy.
The classic remote cylinder design is easy to use, providing a lower centre of gravity for more stable cooking. Although compact when folded, the stove offers a respectable 18cm diameter when set up adding to the stability of this stove. The 2900W burner will boil 1L water in 3 minutes 35 seconds.
- Wind resistant:fully wind resistant, needs no wind shield
- Highly durable: innovative “Beehive TM” wind resistant net
- High temperature and corrosion resistant
- Strong power: 2900w firepower
- Size: 181.1×95.2 mm (unfold); Ø 85.5×95.2 mm(fold)
- Weight: 305 gram
- Power: 2900w
- Material: stainless steel, copper, aluminum
- Weight supporting: 5kg