Triglav is non-insulated and so is ideally suited to summer alpine use when highly insulated boots are often too warm, or for lower altitude winter mountaineering in less severe temperatures. The upper is made entirely from lightweight synthetic textiles and features our unique Dry-Line® lining which is fully waterproof and has an unrivalled ability to transport moisture vapour away from the foot. Triglav is slightly more flexible than B3 category boots meaning it is more comfortable for walking and can comfortably be used for trekking extended distances.
The underfoot comfort of the Triglav is further greatly enhanced by our new midsole which has a soft cushioned EVA top surface and a new sole unit platform with extra cushioning under the heel area and improved torsional support. Triglav is compatible with semi-automatic crampons and is suitable for less technical winter climbing and glacial travel as well as being great for scrambling, mountain walking and general summer alpinism. The high quality Vibram® New Mulaz rubber outsole features a climbing zone under the toes and offers excellent grip on a wide range of surfaces.
- Uppers: One piece high tenacity, abrasion resistant Teramida and Lorica. Bi-Flex system for superior flexion and comfort. HFS padded heel system for a perfect fit. Rubber rand for protection
- Lining: Boreal Dry-Line® for absolute waterproofness and superior breathability
- Midsole: Boreal PBG-650 with lateral reinforcements for torsion control. Shock absorbing EVA foam layer for enhanced comfort and underfoot insulation
- Sole: New Vibram Mulaz outsole with dual density, shock absorbing PU and EVA under the heel for comfort. TPU heel piece for semi-automatic crampons. Stabilizer TPU piece in metatarsal zone
- Usage: Summer alpinism. Winter mountain walking. Scrambling. Glacial travel