Developed from the previous incarnation of our highly acclaimed Kintaro, the shoe has evolved into a true high-performance all-rounder. The all new women’s specific last shape fits the contours of a lower volume foot, with a lower cut ankle and slim fitting heel. When combined with our high quality unlined leather upper, padded neoprene tongue and double width strap closure, this results in a highly secure and comfortable fit. Our V2 Rand™, a 2-part rand that tensions a much larger area of the shoe, provides the ultimate heel fit.
The soft midsole and super sticky Zenith™ rubber allows the use of marginal smears, while the high degree of downturn and asymmetry helps direct power to the big toe for those tiny edges. Boreal Kintaro Women’s is a precise, sensitive shoe that still manages to remain comfortable. It is ideal for steeper rock, and will suit boulderers, sport and trad climbers looking to operate at higher grades.
- UPPERS: High quality split leather upper with secure double strap closure. Integrated neoprene padded tongue for comfort. Optimum heel fit from 2-way tension V2 Rand
- LINING – No
- MIDSOLE: Special anti-deformation midsole
- SOLE: Ultra sticky Boreal ZENITH outsole. 4-4.5mm thickness depending on size
- CONSTRUCTION: Slip-Lasted
- USAGE: This precise and sensitive shoe is ideal for bouldering and steep/overhanging climbs. Easy to use closure and a glove like fit