The system is rigid enough for step-in crampons climbs well and is ideally suited for extremely cold high altitude climbing or full winter Alpine Rockies and Himalayan conditions. This is a surprisingly versatile boot for climbers seeking warmth without the bulk and stiffness of traditional plastics. This has been our go to boot for hiring out to High altitude climbers needing a double boot for a number of years owing to its robust and versatile design.
- Waterproof and reinforced one piece Dynatec with Lorica Carbonglass and Neoprene.
- Highly abrasion resistant Cordura liner with Sympatex membrane and 6 mm EVA. 1.4 mm Neoprene insole for insulation with anti-slip heel lugs for precise inner boot location.
- Boreal PBG-680 with lateral reinforcements for superior torsion control.
- Specially isolated by three layers: Radoma triple layer Thinsulate and Neoprene.
- Boreal Mount FDS-3 with triple density rubber.
- Plus 10 mm EVA-Pro midsole for shock absorption and thermal insulation.
- Technical Crampon compatible.
- Slip lasted removable bootie of Lorica and highly abrasion resistant Cordura exterior with Sympatex membrane and interior of Boreal Dry- Line.
- Thermo-sealed seams.
- Triple internal Thinsulate layers (no adhesives used) surround the foot guaranteeing maximum thermal protection with no cold spots.
Weight: 2518g (UK8)