The upper made from premium quality European split leather is durable, soft and comfortable with a PU AirNet lining for great stay-dry breathability. A TPU external lattice helps transfer lace tension around the foot for a great fit.
The unique Boreal sole unit is grippy and hard wearing and has high density tread pattern and flat profile designed to maximise grip on urban terrain but hidden within the sole unit is a TPU protection sheet which provides support and protection on rougher off-road terrain.
- Uppers: High quality 2mm split leather. Reflective panel on the heel for visibility. Injected PU rand for extra protection.
- Lining: PU Air Net for ventilation and comfort.
- Usage: Everyday wear. Very comfortable for street use and suitable for light trail walking.
- Midsole: No.
- Sole: Boreal Street rubber outsole with integrated toecap and shock absorbing EVA. TPU midsole for support and stability.
- Weight: 804 grs./pair (size 4 UK)